Day Care Centre

We were looking for day care centres all over Pune for our 2.5 year child then. And from what we enquired and found out the Blooming Buds in Pune is one of the best place that can take care of your children.

Ms.Aparna and Ms.Suchita are running this place quiet organised and well. You can visit their site http://www.bloomingbudspune.com/ for more details.

There are two branches for Blooming Buds, one at Law College Road and Model colony.

We were delighted with this place, as it has nice lawns and game rooms for children to play, caring staff, hygienic conduct, good food and nice activities for children to engage.

3 comments:

G.vijayan said...

I am G.Vijayan I required any tamil sasthri to do my father 1st year ceremony in PUNE hadapser if anybody can help me my contact no 8975282626

G.vijayan said...

I required any tamil sasthri to do my father 1st year ceremony in PUNE hadapser if anybody can help me my contact no 8975282626

Amelie faye said...

Nice blog ,Thanks for sharing informative information. Daycare is a necessity for most parents because many families require two incomes to get by financially. Others have made a personal choice to combine working and a supportive home life for the benefit of all members of the household.
1. Regular Schedule and Activities
2. Academic Advancement
3. Time With Peers
4. Interaction With Other Adults
5. Smoother Transition to Kindergarten
Check the best Day care centre in pune